I haven’t been to church in a while… It makes my mom really angry and I do feel bad, but I just don’t get the catholic church…. Anyway, I went to church with my family today and I saw a bunch of ridiculous things.
- The people in front of us smelled like they just smoked a carton of ciggarettes in a car with all the windows rolled up.
- The people behind us smelled like the people in front of us + booze. (it was 11am mass).
- I laughed out loud (so loud my Dad shushed me) because we sang the song “Jesus Christ is Risen Today” like four or five times…. I don’t know why nobody else thought that was funny.
- I walked up to get communion and my dad was in front of me. He was the last person to get communion and then they ran out. I had to stand in the front of church looking like an idiot. (at least I was dressed cute).
- People have already tweeted about previous point.
- I am going to start the show “What Not to Wear: Catholic Church Edition”. People were dressed like they were going to a rock and roll concert (ripped jeans, belly shirt, tattoos and piercings all over the place), like they were going to the gym (NOT EVEN JOKING t-shirt and shorts).
EDIT: This post is in no way meant to be mocking the Catholic Church or its beliefs. My family is Catholic and I respect them and their religious views. That being said, this is my blog and I am allowed to post my views on religion or anything else. Thanks!